Meeting of PS Condo Board Dec 2 2015
A vote was taken whether to waive or fund the reserves. All owner’s votes were counted and tallied
63 voted to wave and 17 to fund
A quorum was present.
So we waved the rights to fund the reserves for 2016
Betsy Gori commented about the newer people who are buying in the building or sold within the last five years, We have not funded the reserves in the last five years
There is a possibility we would have an assessment in the future
Betsy Gori commented that if we did have an assessment it should be to fund a necessity not a wish list
Parker Reid wanted to point out that we want to sell to people that are long term and not “flippers”
He called for an analysis of the flippers in the building
Vicki Ross asked about the exterminator and Frank said they come every other month and start on the first Friday of the month and work through the floors. It should be posted?
Second Part of the Meeting: The Organizational Meeting
The next annual meeting will be on December 7th 2016 at 7:00pm (a half an hour earlier)
Nominations were announced, and all the present officers were voted in for another year
Deborah, our competent and lovely office manager is leaving PS for another job.
This is a from a source that lives in our neighborhood and writes these memos and forwards them to different people and now to me and I am sharing it with you.
Hi Neighbor, Hope all had a wonderful & Happy Thanksgiving, unfortunately as you will see below Crime does Not take a Holiday:
1. 200 Block of Avila Rd., $4,800.00 worth of clothing , furs & MAC computer were stolen from an UNLOCKED vehicle.
2. 200 Block of Rugby Rd, resident reported a fraud on his debit card.
3. 3000 Block of So. Dixie Hwy. Grand Theft Auto, a 2015 Red Chevy Camaro Ss , valued at $36,000 was stolen from the business parking lot, last seen on 11/24 theft discovered 11/25.
4. 3800 Block of Washington Rd. , Grand Theft Auto, 2013 Hyundi, valued at $20,000 was stolen, it was left UNLOCKED& taken by suspects- 2 Black males, , one in red basketball shorts, red tank top, about 6′. It would be great for all Associations to invite our WPB Police Dept. personnel to address residents at an upcoming Association Meeting & to speak to residents of condos & in residential homes to LOCK up their vehicles, as obviously people are going through the neighborhoods trying doors of vehicles at night & getting lucky & stealing some of the vehicles, it takes just a moment to remove your items from your vehicle(s), lock your vehicle(s) & set your alarm, practice this daily — so you do not become a victim.
5. Most unfortunately one of our WPB Fire Trucks was shot at in the Publix Parking Lot on Southern Blvd. Luckily the fireman inside the truck was not struck, bullet hit the door, Police are looking for suspect(s).
And now for some good news, MARK YOUR CALENDARS—-YOUR BRAND NEW PUBLIX STORE ON BELVEDERE RD. WILL BE OPENING FOR BUSINESS ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 12, AT 7AM……Enjoy, Lila